The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knit&flee

Lilac blouse

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. :cheese: I really love the colour too. It was a complete surprise as it was one of those pot luck 10 balls for £9 something on Readicut and the pattern was one of 4 free with the yarn. Plus I've got 4 balls left. What a lucky girl I am! :-)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. :cheese: I really love the colour too. It was a complete surprise as it was one of those pot luck 10 balls for £9 something on Readicut and the pattern was one of 4 free with the yarn. Plus I've got 4 balls left. What a lucky girl I am! :-)

A bargain top too ........... wonderful :-) What are you going to do with the rest? xx

how gorgeous! how about a belt? one of those wide ones???

and a bargain too - just shows that they do send out nice colours, not just the ones they cant sell (i'm a cynic i know!)

well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had good colours from them every time Giddy. I guess it depends what you term a good colour! :lol: I've been lucky so far. Last time I got the chunky pink stuff I did my angel sleeve jumper out of last year - which OH then went and shrunk to the size of a cushion in the washing machine.... :-/

A wide belt is an ace idea. I'd thought maybe a bag, but tbh I've done so many bags I'm going to run out of things to put in them! :lol: Plus a belt should be quicker to make. I wonder what a good stitch would be for a belt as I wouldn't want it to stretch too much. I made a belt out of double crochet and it's stretched like a rubber band! :gulp: So any ideas would be very welcome. :-)