The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Its Wednesday and its Waining!!!!!

morning all

thought i'd kick us off today. am off to work in a mo - am going in the car as need to pay the rent after work (4 days late opsy_

catch you all later

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning,

Raining hard here too. Was expecting this weather forecast on local radio gave it as dry so I put my washing out overnight. Off to work soon and then taking Spider back to the vets for a check up to see how he's getting on. I'm sure he will be fine. He has a healthy appetite and seems steady on his back legs and even moves his tail a little bit. He's been off his catheter for 10 days now and no wet bed always uses the litter tray and is now desperate to get out of his cage.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Morning all! Brightish & breezy here but rain's due ....... reckon I'll get wet when I go to Tesco :-( Had a lovely chinese last night as it's Chris' b'day today & he's in a race tonight. Hoping this yarn for my order will finally arrive so I get it done but I'll be doing more to my wrap if it doesn't .....

Giddy - hope work goes quickly....

Sharon - Spider's doing really well.....

See you later girls ... have a good morning xxx

Its more like wrecked Wednesday for me :-S Woke up with another bad migraine so stayed in bed for a bit while Ellie watched tv in our room. I now have the brightness down on the pc as I've come to the conclussion staying in bed isn't helping and I'm now going down the am I dehydrated route? Planned on baking today with Ellie so hope it starts to clear soon.... Raining here too!

Giddy hope work goes quick :)

Sharon glad to hear kitty is on the mend :-)

Buzy fingers crossed you don't get soaked on the tesco run :wow:

TTFN x

Hmmm I wondered why €20 had been left on the side in the hallway then I read an email from the OH - he wants me to taxi to town and back to pick up a parcel :roll: Ah well at least I get to spend the change :cheese:

Dreamy hope your playdate doesn't cancel!!!!