The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Glitzzy

may 6x6 scrap page swap sign up

:-)Claire your name included,have had a little sleep thanks,now we have ten names,have to cut down a bit,

feel we could maybe do 1 6x6 scrap page a month? 1st swap could be bit about each other,send to person on list,maybe next month we could do our own theme page to send to other person on list? Jules we won't be doing 18pages! Not now we have ten names,we could swap a page once a month for maybe 3-4mths? I know I have 2 pages already,some of you will have same from last swap,just would like to have few more to make into small book all made by lovely CB crafters and friends,am a bit sad I think,but feel it would be really nice to have. Thanks everyone who has joined. we will decide by start of week.Doodlebug don't worry won't be doing lots all at once.Will pm you.

Love Maureen x

Why not make it a monthly swop and each month you send it to the next person on the list after the one you sent it to the month before if that makes sense it does to me but may not to anyone else

You could also ask each person to chose a idea for the page each month on a rota as well if you wanted or we could do something to correspond with that month

Marie

:-) Hi Marie,I agree with lot of what you say,have chatted to some others re - this,

I think we should use same format as last time I can make list,so we not sending to same people as last time,we then send one page to person above and one page to person below,think we could manage two pages in a month? Also thought like you first name on list take's first turn to decide what we should make for that month,we could continue doing this till everyone has had a turn,or just for a few mths. Also thought best time for us to post our pages would be between 7th -14th May, same each month! think this keeps us away from Circle journal which we are in,also ATC,Bookmarks and Cards swaps.If no more names by Monday, I will pm everyone and ask for their thoughts,as we need to get started! if everyone feels too quick for May swap we can do June one to start with. Mind any thoughts any of you have please let me know.Looking forward to starting the swap!!

Take care Love Maureen x :)

I've been umming and ahhing about this, cause I don't do much scrapbooking but - it's good to try something new!! Would you add me please? *sticks neck out* :lol: