The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Glitzzy

may 6x6 scrap page swap sign up

Hi Ladies,

Doodlebug,Fishnet,yes you are right about who you are sending to. Becki,me darling sorry but you are sending to me again and Doodlebug,yes its okay if you are a bit late,will arrange it better for next month so we are sending to other people,have to say though Becki,am looking forward to receiving yours,last one was lovely!!Hope everyone is well and enjoying their scrapbook pages.

Love Maureen x

Oops - better make sure I send to the right people!! So Glitzzy and Doodlebug, then. Better let Marie know she won't be getting one from me. Getting confused....

I'm really glad you liked the page I did for you, Glitzzy. I didn't want to part with it, I have to say, and may very well do another one for me to keep. I LOVE that photo of Rosie! I really hope you're feeling better - sounds like you've been really suffering. Take care, won't you hun..

Becki,your picture of Rosie is lovely,am getting there slowly Becki,thanks for asking,you enjoy your time in France,look forward to your page when you are back.Love Maureen x :-)

Hi Ladies,

that is mine posted,could everyone who is taking part,please post photo of their pages they receive,so nice to see all the pages,I take everyone is still in for this months swap,as not had word from anyone,other than Freehartz. If anyone has pages not given out can they please let me know.

Thanks Love Maureen x.

Ps Freehartz,will start your page next week,then get it posted to you. x