The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Glitzzy

may 6x6 scrap page swap sign up

Gosh Glittzy - you oK? That sounds dreadful! Hope you get some better treatment for it!

I did your page already, but it will go out with my next 'batch' of mailings - do them as a group now. Its a monkey - or frog - or is it a monkey? hmmmmmm......lol!

THANK YOU FISHNET! I received your lovely sea side 6x6! You were right that paper is great - I love its colour, very pretty like the perfect water colour!

Once my camera gets new batteries - maybe tomorrow - I can download the image. I already took pictures, but my batteries died - again - and I can't pass it from camera to computer right now! But wait everyone - you'll get to see it! Thanks for everything Fishnet - its all very nice!

Hi Freehartz,thanks for asking,but no I can't get better treatment for it,just have to live with it along with all the rest :lol: You have to laugh or you would cry! Anyway can't wait to see my page from you,sorry not done yours yet,have been really floored this time,Nay mind I promise I will get one ready for you,but would you mind if I left it a week or so,let brusing go down on head a bit,taking lots of painkillers as well as all other pills lol I could start a chemist shop here!! Hope you are feeling well?

Take care Love Maureen x

am i right in saying that i am posting to silver custard and shelly hope......

my comp has died so have had to go down to the local library......i will try to keep in touch.......

if i am right then can you pm me your address then i can send them unless your on the rak list....

am i right in saying that i am posting to silver custard and shelly hope......

my comp has died so have had to go down to the local library......i will try to keep in touch.......

if i am right then can you pm me your address then i can send them unless your on the rak list....

I think I'm posting to Doodlebug and SewSimple this month. When I signed up, I hadn't realised I'd be in France this month, without most of my crafting bits and pieces - so is it alright if I do my pages when I get back and send them out then? They'll be a bit late but they WILL get done I promise!

Hope that's okay....