The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Glitzzy

may 6x6 scrap page swap sign up

Awwww Marie, the little blessed angel! How nice she had a lovely life and was happy with her family. I know how hard it is - I even cried when we put down our hampster!

Thoughts are with you and another b-i-g HUG!

Thanks about the other stuff too! :)

Marie,so sorry to hear about your dog,we lost ours good few years ago and it is painful as feels like part of family,hope you are feeling better real soon as well,hope you can manage to be in Junes swap,your turn to choose theme.Katy, me wee darling,think its Queenie, you have to post swap to,Mittens not in our group! Could be small mistake because you not been to well,think everyone like that just now. Freehartz,you have no idea how sad I am,that you can't do any more swaps :down: That is a lot of money for postage,I understand that. :-) Happy you are sending me one though!!!!!!! really kind of you,I will send you one back,I would like that Frog! and wee bit about you please,what would you like back? Looking forward to seeing next month's swaps.Hope to hear from Silvercustard,Shelley Hope,Queenie,Katy Jane, Doodlebug and Becki, to see if they are in for June's swap??

Love Maureen x

Well ..it has been fun.

That would be nice to have one from you too Glitzzy - I was thinking maybe something on London or England would be nice. Even the Queen.

I did have a small chat with her once - she came up to me while she and her procession were waiting to go on a parade. I was standing in the Hotel - snuck in through the staff entrance. I guess she thought I worked there. When I glanced down to look at Prince Phillip and the Hotel Managers and the lot of them discussing things by the entrance, I turned my head back - and bingo, she was standing right in front of me, face to face. She wanted to know how things were shaping up outside, weather, crowd size, etc. She was really down to earth, very nice. So my little plan of sneaking in to get a peek at her worked - no risk, no gain philosophy, ha ha!

Anyways, my family are Empire Loyalists, so following the Monarchy has been around the house since I can remember. So a page on something very British would be nice. :)

marie huge hugs to you sorry to hear your sad news take care.xxx

Tiggertastic recieved my gorgeous6x6 from you love it and will post a piccie later and for the lovely papers and embellishments massive hugs from me to you xxxxx

Me please too for june swap thanks.

Freehartz did you know glitzzys surname is QUEEN?

So i recieved sarahs page and waiting on one more

toodle pip for now everyone take care tracy xxxxxx