The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
love2knit4meboys

wooshy WEDNESDAY

Morning girls! Had a rotten night so not much oomph today :-S Need to get the Tesco shop done before it's tooooo hot & then I'll be watching Andy Murray & knitting & sewing...... Should really do some HW like Fi but will see .......

Fi - you can do my HW if you like :lol:

Giddy - hope you find out soon ...... they're a dithering lot...

Susie - hope you get time to put your feet up .....Bless Ellie .......... she made me smile :-)

Sharon - enjoy your lunch out ........

Jennie - hope teddy knits up quickly .........

Right I need to get sorted ........... at snail's pace..... See you later xx

Have fun at your nan's Jennie with the netbook :-) My mum isn't too good on the pc and wouldn't know what to do with anything like updates but she knows how to make the tinternet work and she knows how to spend my dad's money on there!!! Funny that her card details never end up in the boxes :lol: Maybe she's a shrewd woman :cheese:

Buzy hope you get your shopping done before the tennis and the heat :-)

Oh and forgot to say - we were looking at flights last night as I'm going to the UK for our hols about 4 days earlier than the OH due to when he breaks up from work. The airport nearest to us wanted a whopping 300 euros for me and Ellie one way no luggage - looked at flights from Cork just an hour and a half drive away and the flight works out at 107 euros total! What a difference eh? No guesses as to where I will be flying from :cheese:

Morninf all!

What a rotten night we had! The HEAT!!!! then V woke at 4, 5, then decided he wanted to sleep in outr bed so I got into his and was just falling asleep when he came back in and said he wanted to sleep in his own bed WITH me, the R woke at 6, 7, OH GOD I may as well have stayed up the first time at 4am and did some knitting!!! I am wrecked!!!

On a happier note the sun is shining and we had promised V we would take him to the chocolate factory (originally supposed to be the Cadbury one in Birmingham) but since we have to cancel our holiday due to lack of funds :lol: we're going to visit a local one this morning....probably cr*p be he's delighted anyway and I should be able to stock up on some sneaky supplies while I'm there MUAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: ;-P

We'll be back before lunch as I don't want to miss the tennis quarter finals either, so I'll be back later.

Hope you all have a good Wednesday xxx Dreamy :)

Hmmm sounds like a lot of people are looking forward to the tennis :cheese:

Dreamy enjoy the choc factory - I am envious even though I can only eat certain chocs :-)

Goose have fun with the tennis and the knitting but don't drop a stitch if it gets too exciting :lol: