The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Friday Posts

hello.....

well not much done today at all :-( managed to clean a bit and very little tidyin but managed to buy bunny treats adn dust as well as post buttons..but my pc seems to be running better now but i havent put my stuff on it yet lol

better dash

Giddy so sorry to hear about your post pal recipient - all I can say really is at least you brought a little bit of brightness to her life xxx

Carol hmmm insecurity? Could be because of the big change in my life atm I guess. As for distractions, it does happen to me often I must admit :)

Well I went for a lie down earlier, not exactly sleeping (you can't when a toddler is nattering away to you constantly) but at least it was with closed eyes and a fan blowing on my face. I have more of a headache now than migraine thankfully :)

Take care everyone and may speak later x

Evening girls! Just a quick post as it's too hot & my headache has returned big time due to the heat. I've done a bit of sewing but given up on that. I've finished my 2nd shrug so will take a piccie tomorrow & one of my new toy. Started another one..... Won't be back again today so I'll see you in the morning....... Nighty night xxx

PS. So sorry to hear your post pals news Giddy ...... you brought a little bit of sunshine to her with your gift xx I've just seen my little girl passed away on Weds too ...............

Evening girls! Just a quick post as it's too hot & my headache has returned big time due to the heat. I've done a bit of sewing but given up on that. I've finished my 2nd shrug so will take a piccie tomorrow & one of my new toy. Started another one..... Won't be back again today so I'll see you in the morning....... Nighty night xxx

PS. So sorry to hear your post pals news Giddy ...... you brought a little bit of sunshine to her with your gift xx I've just seen my little girl passed away on Weds too ...............

then it shows what we are doing is exactly the right thing buzy xxx

hope your head gets better

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I am glad everyone is almost nearly alright anyway!

Bit worried about Knit and Flee - don't melt K and F - knit yourself a really cool hat instead!

Arrrgghhhh! I'm not ok now >:-( Take 1 toddler who sits on her potty for 3/4 of an hour refusing to get off and 1 bunny who refuses to go back into her hutch, mix it all together and you get one very hot, tired and melting Suzie who is joining K&F in that puddle :sick: And breathe......

Right I'm leaving the bunny where it is and if she eats all my veggies and flowers she will be rabbit stew tomorrow........

I think I need a drink (fruit juice pity not red wine!) and my tea!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening xxx