The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knit&flee

Totally topping Tuesday (don't you know)!

ooo knitting and tennis - you've earned it after that massive ironing pile Dreamy. I'm heading for home now, so will have a look in on Wimbledon when I get there. Fingers crossed the ringroad isn't all clogged up! :)

and hello knitaccino - was thinking of you earlier today and then up you popped! :cheese:

Right, off to do battle with the traffic.........

Don't worry Dreamy ........... I just talked to myself :lol: glad you've got your ironing done too..... Relax & knit :-) I've done bag handles like that & they're great.... look forward to seeing yours. I've done the trousers & pressed them, had a shower & now am sooooooooo oomphless I'm off for a lie down. My head hurts too but that's probably the heat....

Have a lovely evening everybody ......... See you in the morning xxx

PS. Hope you got on ok at the scan Susie.........

evening all

warm evening 'ere tonight! it felt so good to finish work today, its not quite sunk in yet, i think it will tomorrow morning when i dont have to go to work!

i've done a bit more to HRM's cardy today, joined all the bits together with the neckband to start the hood. hes going to look one funky lil dude in it even if i do say so myself.

i could really go some chocolate but we've got none :-( never mind will knit to take my mind off it lol

su2ie, hope you've gotten on alright today - will check in later.

the rest of you also look like you've been busy! off for a potter, see you all in a bit

xxxxxxxxxx

Maybe you could knit a giant chocolate bar Dreamy. :cheese: Just think - your favourite pass-time incorporated into making you a fat-free, guilt-free, calorie-free snack! And you can always get brown yarn in a sale!! :lol: Yes, I'm in silly mode. :cheese: I'm making a stripy pink tiger and am just about to start its first stripy leg! :cheese:

I have knitted my bit and will be sewing it up in a bit.

The yarn aprox 30g left will be in the post to Kookaloo Starr in the morning.

I will post a pic tomorrow with a bit of luck.

Ignore this post I will post it again in the right bit