The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sparkle263

Promarkers

You'll have brilliant fun with the promarkers. If you're stuck at all there are loads of tutorials on different blogs and you tube. Just do a search and you'll find loads. It took me a bit of practice to work out the pens are great for shading as you can blend with the lighter shades! Hope you have loads of fun!

Have fun with those hun

For my holiday I stamped out load and loads of images to colour but had such a lovely time I never got round to colouring any of them. If you PM me your address I will gladly send you a selection for you to practice on.

pipsx

Ok so they arrived yesterday and I had a fab time last night colouring. Ok so at the minute the only bit of shading im doing is with their hair and giving their cheeks a bit of colour but it is getting there.

@ Sequin yes its the magnolia stamps I meant. I have got one image pre stamped of this which im hoping to use later when I make my friends daughter a 1st birthday card.

Enjoy sparkle. I got my first lot 3 weeks ago and love messing about with them, only trouble is I want all the colours, not happening anytime soon I dont think.

Hope to see your coloured images soon xx

I just bought a couple of sets of Promarkers recently, they are lovely but I found colouring intricate images quite difficult,

I keep going over the edges. Might be better when I've practised some more. The range of colours are amazing, need them all :lol:

Have fun with yours Sparkle.

Maggie K. xx