The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MichellesMagicalMakes

Huge Fund-Raising Appeal

Michelle- what a terrible thing to happen & I am so touched by what you are doing. I do not have time to make many cards or even to sell but somewhere along the way , I hope I can help. I will keep watching for your updates. I pray the little boy comes through all this ok.

[[[hugs]]]] to you for being so thoughtful.

GHxo

Thanks Laverne, just off to PM you hun. x

Michelle, I've just came across this thread. What a shame for the family, and poor wee boy! I hope the next steps in his recovery are all positive! and how kind of you to organise something to help raise funds! Just shows what wonderful people are around in times of need! Is your addy in the RAK list? If not if you wouldn't mind pm'ing me with it, I could drop some cards and some bits in the post for you.

lots of hugs to you and the family involved!

Michelle

xxx

Michelle, I've just came across this thread. What a shame for the family, and poor wee boy! I hope the next steps in his recovery are all positive! and how kind of you to organise something to help raise funds! Just shows what wonderful people are around in times of need! Is your addy in the RAK list? If not if you wouldn't mind pm'ing me with it, I could drop some cards and some bits in the post for you.

lots of hugs to you and the family involved!

Michelle

xxx

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the very kind offer. My address is definitely on the RAK list but if you can't find it, please PM me and I'll drop it to you anyway.

Hugs

Michelle

Michelle,

How awful for everyone, especially the little man.

I would love to send him a little cuddly if you think it appropriate.

If you have time to look on my website www.nimbleneedles.co.uk please choose something for him or suggest something else you think he would like.

I'm sorry I don't know about the RAK list so if you could pm your address.

I'm sure his family appreciate your help, when our son passed away last year, I was amazed at people's kindnesses

Hennie

So pleased that everybody is helping with this Hun xxx

As I said over on the jewellery thread I will get a couple of makes off to you as soon as I can and I might even be able to send a few card making bits to help as well ;-)

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle,

How awful for everyone, especially the little man.

I would love to send him a little cuddly if you think it appropriate.

If you have time to look on my website www.nimbleneedles.co.uk please choose something for him or suggest something else you think he would like.

I'm sorry I don't know about the RAK list so if you could pm your address.

I'm sure his family appreciate your help, when our son passed away last year, I was amazed at people's kindnesses

Hennie

Hi Hennie, that's ever so sweet of you and I'm sure he would just absolutely fall in love with Munkeeey!

Hugs

Michelle x