The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MichellesMagicalMakes

Huge Fund-Raising Appeal

Wouldn't it be faster and easier if people on here just made the cards themselves? They could then send them on with envelopes and cello bags to the hospital concerned, marking his name on the posting envelope. You could contact the hospital yourself to arrange it. Just a thought...in fact, they could sell the cards in the hospital. Well, I don't know if they can, but you could maybe ask?

Wouldn't it be faster and easier if people on here just made the cards themselves? They could then send them on with envelopes and cello bags to the hospital concerned, marking his name on the posting envelope. You could contact the hospital yourself to arrange it. Just a thought...in fact, they could sell the cards in the hospital. Well, I don't know if they can, but you could maybe ask?

It would help a lot of people on here could make the cards themselves, but unfortunately I'm not able to sell them at the hospital. I'll be doing a card and jewellery sale myself hun.

Michelle hunnie, i'm really really really sorry to hear this, how frightening for all of them! Poor Boy, and soooo young too! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family right now!

I'll send some things on also with a few cards hunnie for you, i'll do whatever to help. being a parent i can sympathise with them.

I remember when Paul told me that he was running a bath for the kids and it was boiling hot. Ava went into the bathroom and was watching the water flow in when all of a sudden her dummmy fell in, she went to get it and she ended up balanicng one arm on the base of the base and the rest of her out the bath. She was luckily fine but, if she didn't have that strength she has she would have fallen in and probably not have been so good! So i understand!

take care and ((((((((HUGZ)))))))) from me to you darlin, BTW its lovely to see you hun, been thinkin of you x

Michelle hunnie, i'm really really really sorry to hear this, how frightening for all of them! Poor Boy, and soooo young too! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family right now!

I'll send some things on also with a few cards hunnie for you, i'll do whatever to help. being a parent i can sympathise with them.

I remember when Paul told me that he was running a bath for the kids and it was boiling hot. Ava went into the bathroom and was watching the water flow in when all of a sudden her dummmy fell in, she went to get it and she ended up balanicng one arm on the base of the base and the rest of her out the bath. She was luckily fine but, if she didn't have that strength she has she would have fallen in and probably not have been so good! So i understand!

take care and ((((((((HUGZ)))))))) from me to you darlin, BTW its lovely to see you hun, been thinkin of you x

Thanks Natalie hun, I really appreciate it. When I went across this afternoon to tell the parents what I'm proposing to do in September, the dad broke down and cried and said to thank everybody who is helping to contribute to this fund-raising event.

Natalie, I too know how scary something like this must be as when Lauren was just 2 weeks old she got whooping cough and there was only a 20% chance that she was going to pull through. All I can say as thankfully she proved to be a real little fighter.