The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MaggieJay

July Issue

Hi Maggie? Did you receive yours?

When did you ask for it to be posted and when did it pop through the letter box? I asked for mine to be posted on tuesday and nothing so far.

I went out to get it as there was only one left in my local news agent and what with people saying that MJ has told them that they have run out of copies I wasnt willing to take the risk.

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear you have been having problems with your subscriptions to this title and that you haven't received a reply from the email we've provided. I was out of the office for a couple of days last week so didn't see that the mods had flagged this up for my attention - this has been passed directly to our subs department and I will follow it up today.

Thanks for your patience with this, someone from the subs dept will be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks

Kate

I emailed them again last night and got an email back today to tell me that mine must have been lost in transit and that they don't have any left. Apparently they are going to add another month on to the end of my subscription. How they are going to manage that exactly I don't know as I think it's just a quarterly payment so unless I actually cancel it there is no "end"!