The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MaggieJay

July Issue

Hello everyone!

Mine isnt here either...what is going on? I saw it in the shops last friday and still no magazine, not a happy bunny at all...considering cancelling anyways as I dont make much jewellery anymore.

Aims x

Hi Heike

Rachel replied to me yesterday and said she would get one in the post. But it hasn't arrived yet ....

Seems there are a fair few of us with this problem. So I hope they get it sorted soon- didn't it go on general sale on the 28th? so would normally be with us a few days beforehand? Can't blame the bank hol - it was after the 28th!

Will update post when I receive the mag.

xx

Yes, according to the old mag the new issue was out on 28 May, i.e. last Friday.

The Crafts Beautiful arrived this time round a week before the publishing date. But there have always been issues with the MJ. Often enough I only received my subs copy on the day when it hit the shops. But that an issue didn't turn up at all is a new thing.

It is really bugging me - especially as I have only just prolonged my subscription for another 12 months ...

Hi Ladies!

I have also not received my magazine either.....

I have phoned MJ Twice to try and get another copy sent out to me. i phoned last friday and again on tuesday both times they said one would go out in the post but now its friday and I have received nothing!

I am also annoyed. As I keep seeing it in the shops, howeveri cannot buy it just incase i actually do get it in the post!!!

please MJ can I have my magazine now?!?! Pretty please?

Sophie xx

Just called up and got told mine had been posted (well, it's not here!) and that there's no stock left, so to pick one up in a local shop!

I shouldn't have to buy it, as I've already paid to have it delivered to my door!

Not a happy bunny!!

Just called up and got told mine had been posted (well, it's not here!) and that there's no stock left, so to pick one up in a local shop!

I shouldn't have to buy it, as I've already paid to have it delivered to my door!

Not a happy bunny!!

What!!!!! :gulp:

I haven't had a reply yet, but if this is indeed the case I'm snookered when it comes to this issue. I'm subscribing because it's so difficult to get the mag at supermarkets or newsagents around here. And often they only get one or two copies, so a week after the publishing date I wouldn't stand the slightest chance to get the current issue. >:-(

I just hope they will at least extend our subscriptions by one copy. We paid for this issue and so many of us are standing their empty handed.

And lets be honest, this hasn't happened to just one or two us where you could just claim that the mags have been 'lost in transit'. A series of forum users have not had their mag, so how many subscribers might have impacted altogether ...

This is getting somewhat worrying as so many of us haven't received our mags. I'm starting to think that there must be a problem at the distribution depot! Just wish someone would let us know what is going on.

Has anyone received their mag?????