The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Stash Confessional 2010!

*shuffles in hanging head* I ordered another KG of wool from Kemps on Thursday! What was I thinking????????? A lot of it is for a baby blanket, but as usual I'll have over ordered! I have 3 draws in the wardrobe full of wool, and an underbed storage thing full, and it's spilling over! I need a bigger flat!

Oh hatfull! The shame, the shame!!!

I was very good in the craft shop yesterday but then they didn't have anything new in so it wasn't too hard to resist. I have two hangers full in the spare wardrobe (those canvas hangers with cubby holes) and about 4 bags in there too with stuff in and in the lounge there's a box full and a few bags with various balls in and then in my bedroom there's two drawers full and a few odd balls in the bottom of my wardrobe and a big bag of cream odd balls on the shelf in the wardrobe too! Hmmm soon I'm gonna be known as "Odd Ball Suzie" :lol:

I'm trying so hard to use the stash I've already got and to some extent I am. Having knitted that doll I can make her all sorts of stash busting outfits! :lol: Buuuut, then I go to the LYS and end up buying more. :red: I just can't go in there without buying myself a present! :red: :lol: Last weekend it was the Katia Topi and I'm finding it so hard to knit (was gonna crochet a scarf with it, but soon gave up on that silly idea - what was I thinking?! :roll: ) - maybe that'll teach me a lesson - not! :lol: :cheese:

:lol: K&F I thought the doll would be a great stash busting excercise too then I went and bought two 100g balls of bonus DK as I just needed the extra colours! Mind you its only E2.36 and I will use it for my granny squares blanket too :-) In fact I am very tempted to go buy more of it now as it knits beautifully and there are some fab colours :cheese: