The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

The Yarn Round Robin in here!!!!!!!!!

I think they have a green at LYS - would that do boys and girls?

I don't know, since I was a red and yellow little girl...who was always pinching green and blue from the boys :-)

i think anything hard wearing, but not too pale a colour would be fab.

i reckon, green/blue/turquoise - as you say, nice healing colours.

you can start as soon as you like then RC!

xxxx

Oh thanks Dee, I had that web site saved on my old computer - which refuses to load up now, so I couldn't access it!

Well assuming we end up in the city centre today, which we often do on a Monday I'll get the yarn and get started.

i think anything hard wearing, but not too pale a colour would be fab.

i reckon, green/blue/turquoise - as you say, nice healing colours.

you can start as soon as you like then RC!

xxxx

Yep I think those are fine and thought the original blue suggestion was fine too :)

I'm wondering if I should take part in this, post to me seems really really bad at the moment (well it was never great tbh)

Buzy sent me samples... 2 weeks ago? and RC sent me wool 2 weeks ago this Wed, still no sign of either package :wow: Not to mention my prize for coming runner up in the moss st/colour change competition (I can't even remember when that was) still no sign either.

I just feel my part in this round robin would slow the whole thing up so I think I'll bow out. Sorry guys.

I love the green wool idea, green is lovely to work with too :)

I think it mightn't be bad to put SOME sort of time limit on it Giddy, I don't mean a tight one that will pressurise a person, but you do sort of need to know an approximate turnaround for the next recipient don't you? otherwise this whole thing could take a mighty long time!!!!!

Oh and of course I'll do anything necessary to help you all out, just say the word xxxxxxx