The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

The Yarn Round Robin in here!!!!!!!!!

Hi Giddy ............. count me in too. . Glad you've mentioned it in the Knitting & Crochet section too ......... Off to PM you ....xxx

PS. Just need to check if this can be stickied for you ..............

actually buzy, it was dreamy who reminded me to do that, i'd put it in the crochet part on our bit, but hadnt thought of venturing up the list a bit - so cant take the credit for that piece of thoughtfulness, lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everybody - and thank you Giddy for getting us started.

IMPORTANT - :lol: What colour yarn shall I get? I keep thinking of bright blue, but I am Miss Usually Blue, so it might only be me liking it. Blue is a calm healing colour though, so maybe it works for the PostPals children? At my LYS they also have grey, beige, white...erm probably some others too. I can always order it online though, if they don't have it at LYS.

Regarding washing, the yarn I was offering to buy is a fair quality 100% acrylic, machine washable and hard wearing (as acrylic goes). I thought it was a good plan for multiple knitters to use, because no one is allergic to acrylic, and you get such a good choice of colours in this range.

BTW No I don't mind being first to knit something, of course that makes sense when I will have the start of the yarn.