The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Wonderful Wednesday :-)

Well its pretty wonderful here as the sun is still shining!

Hope the morning finds everyone well and in good spirits or at least recovering from whatever ails them :)

Last night we had a barbie :cheese: It did mean my knitting was interupted but its been nearly 2 years since we had one after living in an apartment so now a garden is just so great! OH didn't go out and buy the barbie until after Ellie had gone to bed so hopefully we can have a family barbie on Thursday when her daddy is next off :-)

Have a fun day everyone!

Morning all,

Not quite so wonderful here. Overcast and windy and very cool. Going to work in a moment. Won't be back until late as straight after work going to join a weightwatchers class. I'm getting no where on my own and I really must get some weight off as starting to feel unwell with it.

Have a great day everyone.

It's grey & cool here today too :-S feeling yukky still but need to get the food shop done as we've visitors ( DS, DIL & Freya & my busymitts friend & her partner) this weekend. DS told us the wrong date as to when they were staying over so now have a houseful...... really need some oomph big time...... I'm back on doing replica teapot jumpers for the shop & maybe a bunny or two......

Susie - please can I have some of your sunshine?????

Sharon - hope work goes quickly & you get some sunshine too........... hoping Susie will share hers........

Need to get sorted ........... See you later..xxx

Oooh now if I could bottle the sunshine and send it over to you I would definitely share :cheese:

Sharon good luck with the weightwatchers :-)

Buzy wow talk about double booking! I'm sure everything will run like a smoothly oiled ship :-) (Is that the right saying? :lol: )

Buzy, would sunshine give you some oomph?

Not sure RC ............ just makes things seem a bit better even if they're not.

Susie - think the saying's " A well oiled machine" ???

xxxxxxxxxxxx