The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

Guess What I Found in the Garden...A Little Girl

I found a little girl about two to three years old...by herself! She was playing with the cats. And guess what...she didn't speak as she was so shy. I couldn't find out who she was and there was absolutely no one around. I finally gave up waiting for her mother to arrive and started knocking on doors, but no one answered. It's been a while since the street has been so desserted on a sunny day. Finally, I saw a woman looking for something and it turned out to be her Mum. Safely returned. Phew! And I only went into the garden for a stick to hold up my amaryllis plant!

my god the poor little girl, and her mother too, well done hun on doing everything you could to find out how she was and knocking on doors, so pleased that nothing happened to her eaither with cars about etc.

Sarah x

OMW, that must have been quite something, poor little girl, and her poor mum. what a fright for them both and you too, so pleased taht you found her when you did. as you have no idea what could have happened. well done to you seaweed x

Oh, well done Seaweed. It was lucky you went out into the garden when you did, anything could have happened to the poor little mite. I bet her mum was pleased to see her.