The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Purple Cobwebs

A bit disappointed with the latest edition.

It was lovely to see your bear in there Louise! Well done!

And, oh dear Jodie Ella, I've just noticed, the next issue is flower fairies!!! EEK, not again!!!!

I really am thinking of cancelling now. I think I'm giving more away than I'm using. And I was so hopeful after the last issue with cakes and butterflies etc!

I am sorry to hear of your dissappointment Gyanor and others too. I was slighly dissappointed as well but, I do not buy this magaizine very often, my 3rd time you see. Not much of a challenge for me and i am not one for using toppers and die cuts already made. i am all for making my own embellshments.

I do have to say though, they need something new in all honesty but, the kits are different to an extent and the images are very beautiful too. I'm going to have a play with the kit and see what I can come up with. But, like I have said it is a bit dissappointing when you the LMC issue a new one every few months with avery very similar kit and repeat BP and Flower Fairies too. I am sure that the Team will have many more ideas on the horizon and will soon have you all inspired.

Jodie ella has some very good ideas there noted and I have to say seeing Wedding Invites would be a very good one to do plus numerous papercrafting techniques too. I am pretty sure that tanya clark has a thread somewhere asking if there's anything we would like to see featured in the LMC issues in the future.

Again , sorry to hear of the dissappointments and hope you will buy an issue every now and then if you do cancel a subs.

natalie x

Hi everyone :)

Really sorry to hear you haven't been enjoying the kits, we have found them to be extremely popular.

Just had a read through your comments and if you turn to page 16 you'll find a really useful wedding feature for those who are interested in wedding cards. Plus we also have teabag and iris folding featured in the 'A New Leaf' project along with all kinds of other techniques such as stitching, quilling and paper weaving throughout the magazine.

If you aren't keen on the characters then watch out for the future issues, for example the one after Flower Fairies will be a generic theme.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Tanya