The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

April Fool's Day!

Oooh do you think its some weird sort of April Fool's trick girlies? :-S I still see the crown but haven't restarted pc yet as the scan hasn't quite finished...

Dreamy poor you with the sleepless night again! Hopefully you won't fall asleep in your quiche later :bug:

Well OH is awake now but not out of bed so once he's hauled his carcass downstairs I'm going in the shower. Just done a few more rows of my possum bag (doing it keeps making me think of Dame Edna Everage!) and I reckon I'm going to have loads of wool left over as its only a very small bag. I'm pleased in a way as I get to knit something else with it but now I'm worried I won't have enough to do whatever something else that is :lol:

Right scan finished, nothing detected but still a great big yellow warning exclamation point on the toolbar :roll:

Hmm better re-start!

Sorry posting at same time Buzy so a big good morning to you too :-) Good luck today xxxxxx

Hmm just thought its us on the Irish end who cans still see the crown :lol:

Morning all. 'Tis OH's day off today so he's pottering about the house being a nuisance. :-S I hope he gets on with his own thing instead of getting under my feet. Finally got the DVD working this morning so I'm watching the lady on my new pilates DVD turning herself into knots. :lol: Some of it looks quite similar to the yoga I've done. It's sunny, but windy here so might go out for a walk.

Hope everyone has a good day and those doing their nails do a tidier job than me! :lol:

Think i'm gonna wander into town and enjoy the sun while it's here. May have to swing by the LYS just to make sure it's still there and still selling yarn and that it's still just as squishable as before. You know how it is. :lol: :cheese: