The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

(tell me why) I dont like Mondays

well piece of work done and emailed to college to print out asap

OH just come back so better make him a cuppa and get ready to go spinning :-)

thanks susie, it helped :-)

have a lovely evening all,

think we havin a simple pasta bake for tea as OH doesnt really do complicated food in the week lol

Soft wool that gets softer.... its a tip I picked up when I was making stuff for a premie charity. Apparently If you wash your garment in hair conditioner (!) it comes out REALLY soft, even better than hand washing it with fabric conditioner

evening all!!!!!

its been a bit rain/shine/rain/shine here too today. luckily it managed to dodge the drops on the way home then it pelted it down once i was in my slobbies relaxing with my lil man on the sofa. we played "tents" with the new throw and then HRM nodded off (i said it would do that to him if he snuggled down under it, but would he listen?! :lol:) i then had the devil's own job waking him and getting him to sit up and wake up, he just wanted to slob and snuggle, which was lovely but it was 4pm! he's now in bed after sausage and mash and half a yoghurt and an episode of In the NIght Garden, and i have my new avon magazine and a knitty mad to read - bliss!!!!

i hope you are all ok, have done all you needed to today so you can chill this evening - thats what i intend to do!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my my we have been chatty today - well it's still busy busy for me still as the bug affecting the house seemed to die down then came back with a vengeance so I've been playing nursemaid, housecleaner, cook, jobsearcher and dog trainer for the last couple of days again. On a good note the bug has finally gone and managed to miss me and Cassie the pup is now fully housetrained after just 1 week. She was a bit reluctant today cos it has been raining and hailing on and off but I can't say I blame her for that. Have finished my SEB as well so will be posting it tomorrow.

I would post a reply to all but can't remember what you all said cos it's taken me 15 mins to type this. Hope everyone is well and happy. Hugs and oomph to all who need it and love to all.

Andrea

I'm all alone :long: The OH has been stranded in England! He should be back tomorrow sometime but the house is sooooo quiet without him :bug:

On the plus side I may just find a film to watch in a mo and settle down for the evening with a bit of knitting :)

MrsH sorry to hear your household has been suffering again - ours thankfully seems to be on the mend. Well done on the doggy potty training too :-)

Giddy sounds like the same sort of weather we've been having today :-S Sounds like you had fun playing tents too :)

Right just gonna check out a few more things then find out a film :cheese: