The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

(tell me why) I dont like Mondays

I didn't mean to make like he is never nice, just that it must have been a nice thing to hear.

I know you know I worry about you, but it's only because you have so many people to put first at this point in your life.

Hey don't worry - I know what you mean :)

And I do always seem to moan about him tbh :lol:

And thank you :cheese:

I suppose I'd better get ready to go to town - one of those sunny one moment, chucking it down the next sort of days today!!!

Afternoon All

Been fairly manic just recently so again no posting from me, however things are easing a little this week (altho works just been and they need it back asap- sigh).

Have completed friends christening shawl and have started on my SEB this morning which is progressing nicely. I think it will need a wash to make it softer to wear (ha-ha! got you wondering ) although it does seem a very soft yarn. After a wash it will be SOFT soft,lol

Girls are driving me mad, work is manic, knitting lists likewise, and the EX came down at the weekend (with his current lady) so NOTHING got done over the last couple of days as we were waiting for him all the time

Hope everyones fine, gotta dash - magnetic 'P' plates to do

Wotcha! :cheese: We've just been out for a pub lunch as part of our Holiday At Home and I'm now gut-busted. I feel like I'm going to pop! The idea was to cycle to the pub and cycle back. That way we could both have a pint and we'd work off the lunch. Well it was raining wasn't it and we didn't want to get wet, so we drove! :red: I'll have to run up and down the stairs a few times instead. :lol:

Well my doll is now looking like the right shape - she's half the size she was before lunch. Hmm, wish I could pull that one off! :lol: If I don't fall asleep I'll have a go at her hair. I'm going to do it differently to how they've said in the pattern as I know from having a rag doll when I was young that the hair will pull out using that method.

I can't remember what I was going to say. Hope everyone is having a good day. I had a bit of a 'black dog' afternoon yesterday, but fortunately it's gone wimpering back into its kennel. It can stay there too - I don't want it bothering me again! :long: I'll try and check back in again later. Ta ta! :)

Ooooh you have us all intrigued Dee! Soft wool that gets softer? Ooooohhh! What is it with ex hubbies too? You divorce them and they still manage to disrupt your life - you have my sympathies!!!!

Well we are back from town and I had to wear my sunglasses as its soooo bright outside but very cold with the wind. Managed to get the extra wool for my scarf so can crack on with that later :) Ellie bought herself a Fireman Sam book and a foam shapes jigsaw so she is happy too. Just a bit worn out as its such a long walk so feel too pooped to do the rest of the housework and ironing now :-S

Hope you're all having a great afternoon :-)

afternoon all

well tutor is back from sick leave so handed in work and got more to get on with, so i came home to work instead of usin college comps. also means i can chill with cuppa tea or fruit juice and put a wash on :-)

have to retype a draft for equality which wont take me very long and set out some more work for it or even start it before spinning. already we have loads of work to do over easter, 6 pieces and i hope to cit them down through the week but other lessons will prob give us more also :-( maybe i wont get tooo much of a break :-)

anyhu i shall start some work and get what i can do done, OH maybe back about 5 so will drive to spinning and back i think :-)

its turned out a rather nice day since it was rainin this mroning

Sorry K&F it took so long for me to type my reply that I didn't see your post! Sounds like a good start to your week off! And are we to understand you managed to unravel your dolly? Yeah be great if we could unravel ourselves and knit us back up in a smaller size but what would we do with the excess bits eh? :lol: