The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

(tell me why) I dont like Mondays

It's a bit dull around here without those dolls. They have gone off to the transport container, and now there is no silly faces grinning at me from the chair %-P .

Morning Buzy too! Sounds like another busy knitting day! Do you ever get time to knit for yourself though!!! Have a good day :)

Not a lot............. :-S

Aww :blank: You deserve something too!

My OH said to me last night "so who you knitting the scarf for?" When I said me he said it was about time I did something for me!

I'm in shock this morning too - Ellie wanted me to do Petsville on FB but I said I had to get breakfast done and the washing up but she could sit on the chair and just look at it. Anyway she picked up the mouse and she's been happily clicking away and doing all the stuff on it on her own!!!! She's only 3 and is using the mouse!?! I've had to drag her away to eat her breakfast :lol:

My OH said to me last night "so who you knitting the scarf for?" When I said me he said it was about time I did something for me!

That was nice of him.

I didn't mean to make like he is never nice, just that it must have been a nice thing to hear.

I know you know I worry about you, but it's only because you have so many people to put first at this point in your life.