The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MentalSarcasm

Hobbycraft sale?

I've been to today to the one in Nottingham and just had a rant on another post about the place.

Depending on what sort of stuff you want.

There are lots of Christmas things but nothing that I would want to buy. There was a nice box of patterned cards - 70 for 6.99

Rowan biggy wool at 1.99 a ball. I wanted bead stuff and the only beads in the sale were all plastic. They had some sizzix apple dies for .99p they had mostly ellison stuff rather than sizzix. The things that I would buy were not in the sale and cost more there anyway.

i went today had a brief look around lots of christmas stuff gone down cheep

they had some realli nice packs of embellishments they were in a little box for £1.99 they were like the little gems and flowers to stick on. as usual there was the mini xstitching packs for £1

i looked at the sizzix stuff but they havernt got ne thing on sale at ours still dont know wht we need but just know its the cheepest out of the other makes lol

Didn't get to Hobbycraft in the end, just looking on their website suggests the sale won't be very impressive. Going to London tomorrow with my Mum and will be hitting The Bead Shop near Covent Garden, so might spend some of my hard earned while there.

Didn't get to Hobbycraft in the end, just looking on their website suggests the sale won't be very impressive. Going to London tomorrow with my Mum and will be hitting The Bead Shop near Covent Garden, so might spend some of my hard earned while there.

Wise decision!!!!!

Today I visited a Craft Central.

It was nice, I got a stamp, and some backing papers...and that's it as I'm having to be very careful with money at the moment.

But it's a start! Will slowly build things up.