The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Toddling Tuesday

Morning Dreamy, enjoy playschool and housework. When mine were of playschool age I hated the week when I had to do parent helper. Do you have to do that?

No Sharon, in fact I've never heard of it! What was it..did you have to help out in the playschool on a sort of rota basis?

That's precisely what it was. We had a rota and I hated doing my turn.

Ahhh, I see, no we don't have that but I think it's in the community playschool alright. I don't think I'd mind it but at the same time I'm sort of glad we don't have it! The responsibility of looking after other peoples kids terrifies me :-S hard enough to manage me own :)

:-S ooo dunno what to do, Im rather tempted to go download this yr.... it'll mean missing most of the friday but I can live with that compared to missing out... just dont want it to be one of those things I said I would always do y'know? Opinions please ladies

xxxxxxx

ha ha sorry guys! :red: download is a music festival... this year's headlining act is AC DC it goes on over three days (friday, saturday, sunday) though the camp opens from wednesday to monday... my friends are lucky enough that they can do the weds to mon, but because it falls in term time I wouldnt be able to so it would involve leaving work to travel up there, spending the weekend there then coming back (probably late) sunday night to go to work on the monday buuuuuut I dont know if I'll ever get another opportunity to go (not likely this will be my last chance to go but I dont want to keep saying oh I'll go next yr then find suddenly that I cant go cos you never know whats gonna happen... if that makes sense?)

Total sense. Go.

In 1986 Queen played Slane, I really really really wanted to go. My sister was going and said she'd bring me (although I didn't need minding I was 14!!)

Anyway my Mum said no, concentrate on your exams :blank:

They never played Ireland again and he died less than 5 years later and I never saw them in concert. :long:

my advice??? GO

You know what Dreamy, I think I might just do that!!

Am extra excited as BF has just agreed to go to a charity dinner and dance with me in May so have ordered the tickets for that... this 2010 to be the best year ever plan appears to be working out you know :) :) :) :)