The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

Thanks Fi, anything for a mate :) I'd do it for all of you x

btw I think the other e-mais are great too, and I know there are some other members on here who have previously e-mailed them about this. I find it very hard to believe there are not moderators on Busymitts too...isn't this whole area connected?

Oh BTW good evening to you all hope you are all well and those with ailments or ailing kids are having a better time.

Angel - I was so hoping it would have been sorted for you today but chin up girl we are all on your side here and if it was possible and professional I would email your employer for you as I have Busymitts for Buzy. Good email for Buzy I agree that they should do something about it if they receive enough complaints.

Dreamy - love your email it totally sums up all our feelings. Well done on getting the kids to bed. Sadly my two are a little old for that at 17 and 14. DD2 still has a bedtime but during half term it's normally about 10:30 so on a rainy night like tonight I have her and two mates here til 9:30 and DD1 goes to bed when she pleases as if she's not sensible enough now to go to bed at a reasonable time there's no hope for her is there.

After reading your two's emails I wish I'd have thought to ask for a confirmation as well. Maybe I should resend with that request added. She has definitely changed her age on her profile as well because I've been keeping an eye on her and her most recent blog to see if she got any answers. She didn't from the 3rd to the 14th so posted herself stating it was as she thought that no-one had anything to say unless it was a personal attack. God she gets me mad case of pot calling the kettle black there.

Better stop now or I'll get really mad.

Andrea

Dreamy - I'm sure she'll be fine with it. The only reason I did is because it's been a while since I'd joined you and didn't want to come across as too pusht abd the only editting done was removal of my mentioning her employer being emailed as her employer wanted to deal with it in her own way. None of you have mentioned that so I'm sure she'll just be pleased with your support.

The more we send the merrier in my opinion. Surely they'll have to listen then.

Andrea