The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

You're right Giddy, I noticed that tonight too. She definitely had herself down as 60 before.

Enjoy your evening Dreamy. I hope your little angels don't get up at the crack of dawn to make up for their early night! :-)

xx

Right, I've done it, I've now complained in the following terms:

Hi there,

I'd like to register a complaint, which I hope will be taken very seriously, about a Busymitts user who is being deliberately nasty to other site users and making extremely unpleasant comments about their work - eg on UncleBundle's fimo skull keyring:

im sure, no im certain that these are for sale in my local pound shop

marmalade20009 commented 1 day ago

Marmalade 20009 is also continually targeting Buzyknitting, whom I know is becoming increasingly upset by these attacks.

I hope that you will not allow this to continue.

Please acknowledge receipt of this complaint.

I look forward to a speedy response from you.

Kind regards,

Angela

If any other Busymitts members wants to do likewise, they can email hey@busymitts.com I sent it high priority and made the subject line "Serious complaint about Busymitts member".

I'll let you know if I hear anything back from them, but given Buzy's experiences, I don't hold out a great deal of hope. They surely can't ignore all of us!

xx

Hi ladies - after hearing what Buzyknitting had had to put up with from this old wing bag, especially about the shop, I was seething and it was on my mind all night and this morning. So I drafted an email this morning and sent it to Buzy first to make sure she was happy with it's content as I've only just come back and didn't want to overstep the mark iykwim. After editing as per Buzy's request I sent it at 2 O'clock this afternoon. A copy is below:

HI I have recently joined busymitts (my member name is MrsHobson) as a lot of my friends from another forum show their projects on your site do I thought I’d do the same. One of my friends has been receiving some rather nasty comments about her work from another member and although I realise everyone is entitled to an opinion I feel her comments are rather nasty and personal. I would not normally draw your attention to this but she also created a thread continuing her complaints about my friend (although she did not actually name her it was obvious who she meant). My friend knits for a living and her items are very popular with her custimers and I feel this is out of order and this person should not be allowed to be a member of what appears to be a friendly site. If she doesn’t like my friend’s work don’t comment and she certainly shouldn’t be telling others her opinion in a blog.

Please look into this for me as my friend is now getting quite upset by her continuing aggressive behaviour towards her.

My friend is Buzyknitting and her attacker is marmalade20009. If you look at some of my friend’s projects you will see her comments but if you check Marmalade20009 blogs you will see her continuing attack.

Thankyou in advance for you help in this matter.

Andrea

Hi ladies - after hearing what Buzyknitting had had to put up with from this old wing bag, especially about the shop, I was seething and it was on my mind all night and this morning. So I drafted an email this morning and sent it to Buzy first to make sure she was happy with it's content as I've only just come back and didn't want to overstep the mark iykwim. After editing as per Buzy's request I sent it at 2 O'clock this afternoon. A copy is below:

HI I have recently joined busymitts (my member name is MrsHobson) as a lot of my friends from another forum show their projects on your site do I thought I’d do the same. One of my friends has been receiving some rather nasty comments about her work from another member and although I realise everyone is entitled to an opinion I feel her comments are rather nasty and personal. I would not normally draw your attention to this but she also created a thread continuing her complaints about my friend (although she did not actually name her it was obvious who she meant). My friend knits for a living and her items are very popular with her custimers and I feel this is out of order and this person should not be allowed to be a member of what appears to be a friendly site. If she doesn’t like my friend’s work don’t comment and she certainly shouldn’t be telling others her opinion in a blog.

Please look into this for me as my friend is now getting quite upset by her continuing aggressive behaviour towards her.

My friend is Buzyknitting and her attacker is marmalade20009. If you look at some of my friend’s projects you will see her comments but if you check Marmalade20009 blogs you will see her continuing attack.

Thankyou in advance for you help in this matter.

Andrea