The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

Oh Angel I was really hoping it'd be sorted for you today. He wouldn't have the nerve to read a confidential e-mail would he? Well if he did that's yet another strike against him!

What's this about nk harassing other people now? When did that start? I've no problem heading up/participating in a petition to remove her from this and BM, I'm sure you'll all join in too? Just say the word Buzy....................

Me too, Dreamy. Ach well, I live to fight another day :-S I would really like this over and done with cos it's doing my head in :-(

I'd back you in a petition Dreamy. I wonder if that lady is maybe just angry at the world, bitter, and looking for a fight. She certainly seems to enjoy it and, reading her blog entries/responses, she's apparently absolutely convinced of her own importance and that she's right about everything. That strikes me as a very strange way to be. Why on earth she's picked on Buzy is beyond me.

xx

little miss nasty knicks has picked on a male crafter, who basically said everything we were all saying/thinking but in true bloke "both feet, no fluff" style - her response? she's played the "you're picking on a pensioner" card - wtf?! sorry, but she's is not exactly behaving like a sweet old lady now is she?! Besides, she's 60 - only just technically a pensioner!

she basically enjoys being horrible, the old windbag, and i reckon if we all sent an email they'd have no choice but to do something - i think perhaps a petition may be viewed as bullying as it would be getting together to complain, but independent emails?! they would have to do something then.

on the plus side, kemps got my order a bit wrong - they've sent the right yarn and i get to keep the wrong stuff - result!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's this about nk harassing other people now? When did that start? I've no problem heading up/participating in a petition to remove her from this and BM, I'm sure you'll all join in too? Just say the word Buzy....................

Hi dreamy - nasty knickers has been messaging Jade who stocks my stuff at lilywhitess. She's also made another rude comment about my latest teapot jumper - but likes the rattles! I've emailed busymitts 4 times but not even had a reply. If anybody wants to email them feel free to do so. I know she's a nasty lady but I'm soooooo tired at the mo it's difficult to cope with.

Anyway I'm off to have my dinner now. Talk later..............

xxxxxxxxx

you know what?! i think nk is a completely made up profile. i would bet my last quid that her age was 60 when i looked the other day, now, since that reply to the male crafter who had a nark at her, she's 69???!!!!!

Obviously just a trouble maker of the highest order.

Okay then!

Announcement....................both my children are asleep and it is only seven o clock!!! :cheese: I'm gonna make myself a huge portion of cheese on toast now with a splash of worcestershire sauce on top and big mug of tea yum yum yum ;-P

Then back to sewing a baby blanket I've been workin on between other projects, OH is working late and I'm listening to Susan Boye...only wish every evening could be as peaceful as this one :)

Maybe chat later but if not tomorrow for sure, bye for now everyone xxx Dreamy