The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

Goly K&F afraid I can't help you there, crochet not my strong point...I hope one of the others can help you.

DARK???????????????????? IS THAT YOU?????????????????? Welcome back! :-) Hope you've been keeping well xxx

Fi - ham cheese & pickle is one of my fave's :) Chicken goujons and chips here today (V calls them crocodiles :question: makes for raised eyebrows in the butchers I can tell you :lol:

Back from a very quiet playgroup and not intending to do anything for the afternoon..I'm on strike :cheese: boys are watching Alvin & chipmunks AGAIN, so I'm going to chill :)

chat later.......Mrs. H I'll virtually walk with you if that's okay, no exercise mojo today I'm afraid :lol:

DARK???????????????????? IS THAT YOU?????????????????? Welcome back! :-) Hope you've been keeping well xxx

Hey Dreamy, you're right its me!! :lol: Im not too bad thanks (especially now its half term) and am trully getting back on top knitty form as Im already surrounded by multiple WIPs because I have the attention span it would seem of a goldfish and even worse Ive started something new and it wasnt even something I was supposed to make... Im deviating both from the WIPs and the to-do list... oops!! :red:

Hey I know the feeling! :lol: there's been an amount of challenges on here since christmas as the prizes are all too tempting not to take part so I keep putting things on the back-burner too :roll: the joy's of it! At least wip's/ufo's can't go off!!

Ha ha there is that, and at the end of the day they are all whittling down my stash for me a little bit at a time.... my aim this yr is to reduce the stash by one box.... whether I can manage it without filling up an extra two boxes remains to be seen though :lol:

My my I go out for a very wet walk and there's suddenly two pages to read. You have been chatty. Well the weather got so wet Oscar and I cut our walk short so he is now playing tug of war with DD2 and a rope toy. Think Oscar is definitely winning. BTW Dreamy thankyou for your virtual company on the walk it meant I didn't sound too daft when I was talking to the dog which I find myself doing a lot lol.

Sounds like everyone is having a fun filled day as well as a foody day. I wasn't hungry cos I always make sure I get a good brekky especially before walking but then started reading your posts and my tummy was rumbling by the time I'd finished so think I'll have to get some Scotch Broth for my lunch to make up for it.

Hope everyne has a good afternoon.

Andrea

Evening you lot, and what a chatty lot you've been.

No news on the work front. Boss is still sick, will be til at least Wednesday and senior manager had a day off. The individual didn't say a word to me today at all, which is fine but a total change from Wednesday. However, I've discovered he has been given access to the boss' pc today to change the bounceback date on his out of office and I'm wondering if he's read that email. Hell mend him if he has - it was marked confidential. I'll just have to wait and see what comes of it. So I'm still feeling pretty anxious, but I'll just have to get on with it and see what comes.

You were all hoping I'd tell you it was sorted, weren't you? Oh well. I think it's going to be another tough week :-(

On a brighter note, WELCOME BACK DARK! :cheese: Where've you been? I'll read your "I'm back" post to find out. Lovely to see you back.

Suzie, how are you feeling? Is it tonight that your son arrives?

Buzy, be better soon. Also, I think if Miss Nasty Knickers is now harassing other people, especially the lady who sells your stuff, the Busymitts moderators really have to do something about it. They've surely got a moral, if not a legal, duty to tackle that. Has your lady complained about it? I really can't believe an individual can be so nasty and personal, especially when you've done nothing to deserve it. You know you're loved and I'm sure everyone here and on BM would back me in saying that.

Fi, I hope your little boys are better soon. I find it tough when Callum's sick, it must be so much worse for you, especially when you're pregnant.

Dee, I love ham, cheese and pickle sandwiches. In fact, I think I might have some for my tea, unless Jennie is willing to feed me! :lol:

Dreamy, Callum absolutely loves Alvin and the Chipmunks too. He giggles all the way through it. :-) I hope you enjoyed your chilled out afternoon.

Mrs H, I quite like wet walks with the dog, as long as it's not too cold :-)

Have I caught up with everyone? I hope so. You've been so chatty today I've lost track of what you've all said! :lol:

xx