The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

Dark - Your day sounds great... You can always look after two boys instead :cheese:

Jennie- Well done you, def deserve a break... I only have to finalise my draft for college and revise my maths and which I still have not done :long:

While you had EEEIIIGGGHHHTTT.... Slap on the wrist for me... Enjoy your break.....

now will go and wrap up warm with a hottie and a warm drink.....not sure what to ahve for lunch....???

:lol: me either.... I want something filling but I cant be bothered to make anything either so will probably end up just picking when I go and make a cuppa though I think we might have the stuff to do a chilli chicken salad roll..... hmmm..... my belly's rumbling now with that thought

lovetoknitformeboys- only done 2 today- have 4 left to do over next few days as i like to spread it out and have time to me or i get bored.....good luck revisin for maths-i hate maths lol

darkangel- mmm lunch maybe for me pasta or a nutella sandwich :-) still unsure lol

lookin ar free knitting pattern sites to tell the ladies at the knitting club

Sorry just nipping on quick to catch up on what's been going on and you've all given me a smile talking about food - I've just had homemade mushroom soup - so simple to do :-) My bread though was starting to flow over the sides when I popped it in the oven as the cupcakes I've made with Ellie took a little longer to go than I thought - still not used to this splet flour :lol:

Right gotta go - still oodles to do!!!!

Oooooh, hello all you chatty chops! :cheese: Lovely to hear what you're all up to, especially those on 1/2 term. I managed to get into work in 15 mins this morning - unheard of! I was dead chuffed. I'd been scuffling about looking for paperwork whilst simultaneously trying to shut down 2 computers whilst brushing my teeth and ended up leaving 10 mins late, so meant I was early what with no traffic and i had more time at home - bonus! :cheese:

I can't decide whether to go out this lunch time or not. If I go out I'll end up driving to the knit shop and spending out on yarn and i'm trying not to do that unless it's for a specific project so I can whittle down my stash a bit. Also I haven't done anymore to my tunic in over a week so I ought to have another bash at that.

Actually, while I'm here I have a crochet question for anyone that might know. I'm making a bag with those bamboo handles from the previous LK issue and I've done the flap to wrap round the handle bit to join it to the bag, but I can't work out how to crochet that flap to the main body of the bag. I thought it would be simple until I got there. It ended up having a fly across the living room late last night after several failed attempts! :long: Does anyone know the solution?