The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like mondays

Good morning all - It's very wet here today which I'm not too happy to see after the lovely sunshine yesterday as it may mean I have to cut short my walk. Anyhow before I do that I have ironing to make disappear so hopefully it will brighten before I go out.

Giddy - good luck with the couch

Sharon - hope your pile of ironong disappears quickly as well

Angel - hope all goes well at work today. Sending you lots of courageous vibes to help you on your way. I'm just the same when it comes to anger etc I always end up crying but you're right to stick to your guns so big hugs. Just try and imagine all in the room with you (which we will be in spirit anyway).

Dreamy - hope playgroup is fun and you get to choir practise next time.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Andrea

Morning everyone! :cheese:

Angel, good luck at work today. I do admire your strong attitude. Go girl! :cheese: And tell us all about it tonight. :)

Hope everyone has a good day today. OH left me to wake up of my own accord this morning and it was bliss - I actually feel properly rested! :cheese: I'd better head off as I have some paperwork to find and I need to clean my teeth - all in 15 mins!

See you later! :cheese:

good luck angel

morning all

we won on the quiz in birmingham lol

took my nan some mutton last night and we have been invited round to eat it on sat...i will not complain about that lol.

anyway its the first day of my week off :-) i plan to do 2 pieces of homework and then have my own fun time :-) prob knitting or maybe trying to remember to crochet, i had another go over the weekend and ejoyed it so much so, i want to make a blanket..so alot of squares to go lol...will make a lovely random one. will post a piccy of my not so square granny square lol, when OH comes back with camera.prob sort out my knitting club stuff also, email a pattern and photocopy another 2. i need to knit some sandwiches and picnic stuff also asap for the next meeting.......

OH in the factory today i think so prob be back at 5-ish and makin left over chicken and vef soup...i love left overs :-) and if there are lefts overs still (which there usually is when i cook soups) it will be made into a delisious pie. i love cooking...well when it goes right lol.

anyhu i feel jolly today so hope all are well :-)

have a lovely day

Morning K&F and Jennie.

K&F - hope u managed to find what u needed oh and cleaedn ur teeth lol.

Jennie - the soup sounds scrummy we do the same with left overs here. Enjoy your week off and the crochet and don't worry my granny sqaures aren't so square either but I'm sure the come together okay.

Andrea