The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

It's nearly the end of the week!

Thanks everyone, and thanks RC for being so understanding. I'm feelingmuchbetter tonight, because I've emailed my boss and my senior manager and laid the whole thing bare to them. I did it just before I left the office for the night - I left at 4 and I knew my senior manager would still be around but I didn't feel able to talk about it.

I feel like a weight's been lifted. The guy tried to act today like nothing had happened at all, but I didn't take him on or even look at him unless I had to discuss any work-related issues with him I think he's got the message. It was a horrible day all the same, but I'm really glad it's over for the weekend at least and that I have done something about it. I've told the bosses that I've not decided whether or not to make it formal, but that I want it noted and I want action taken

Thank you all so, so much for your support and advice. It's really good to know that I've got friends here who'll help me out and look out for me as best as you can from a distace.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel I'm so glad you're feeling better. You've been on my mind all day. You've done the right thing emailing if it was too much to talk. Hopefully something will be done about him and you can finally get back to a more settled work environment. Big hugs hun confrontation is not easy even when you are in the right.

Andrea

Well done Angel, its never easy to stand up to the bullies and just because his behaviour was better today it doesn't mean it will be the same next week so good on you for reporting him xxxxxxxx