The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Muddled Monday

Morning everyone :-) I feel a tad better today thanks to a better night's sleep. I really loved having Freya around - she's a proper old woman & had us in stitches at the dinner table yesterday - she's 4 going on 40 :lol: I've got to pop out to do the banking for Chris & I need to get some ribbon & buttons at some stage.Knitting's on the agenda ........................ of course :-) Oh & there's the ironing too if Chris isn't to go to work in his pants & socks all week & nothing else!!!!! The lane of shops that the shop my stock is in has just done their own website & my tea pot jumper has been used - take a look!! http://www.cobblestonewalk.co.uk/#/lilywhites-crafts/4538757020 They sold 5 things in the shop on Sat too....................

Fi - glad you're back :-)

Susie - you treat yourself girl :-)

Giddy - choccie doesn't do me any good either with my IBS :-S

Jennie - hope you feel better soon.

I think another cuppa's in order & then I'll sort myself to go out. It's cold, grey & damp here so not much incentive.....

See you all later. xxx

Oh wow Buzy! Just had a look and how fantastic does that teapot jumper look on their home page? I'm so pleased this is working out so well for you :cheese:

Well I'm showered and dressed and the slap is on. Just got to wash up and then we're off to town. I was thinking of buying some collinette jitterbug to make some socks. My friend bought some and it looks gorgeous knitted up so I'll go and see what colours they have although I may come back with something completely different!

Morning girlies,

Feel a bit poopy this morning as I think i sent all my sleep to Buzy (not that i grudge it). didnt get off to sleep till after 3 last night, or should I say this morning, then drifted in and out of sleep til 6.30. I now have a head that feels like its packed with cotton wool.

Couldnt go back to bed once the girls had gone as I had to go up to see DD2s teacher to speak to him about the friday p.e./earring palaver. He was very understanding and agreed to speak to the teacher involved. In the mean time DD2 now has tape to put over her ears.

Had brilliant night at knitty club. My lady loved the little jackets I had done for her and had brought me loads of odd ball of yarn that she had been given by her 'old ladies' (I think shes a care worker). She had told them that she was learning to knit and that I make up stuff, like Giddys hats, for the homeless centre and the shoebox appeal, so they had all rumaged thro their stasshes to find yarn for her to give to me. She even managed to complete the back of her cardi last night. I forgot to take my pattern with me (boottees) so I filled in the time knitting a wash cloth from some of the cotton yarn that she had brought.

It was a real girly night and I think we might have got a bit loud a couple of times, but what the hay! The guy that runs the place doesnt mind and none of the other customers complained so no harm done. :-)

Buzy - your shop website looks great. I'll tell my Exs brothers partner(!) about it as they live in Worthing and she loves all that kind of thing, although she doesnt craft herself

Right I better get on, housework and sorting stuff for the charity collection that comes tomorrow then lunch (homemade mushroom soup) get tea out and then wait for work to arrive.

Im giving up on my facebook farms today.my computer is going soooooo slowly, ive been on farmville over an hour and Im still not done,sigh :down:

~guess what I got???~

The new LK and its a day early!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just going into my bedroom, when the parcel delivery guy knocked on the door. He handed me my LK along with another parcel so bang go my plans for the rest of the morning.

Coffee Time!!

Afternoon all, not gone to work today was feeling proper poorly. A bad head and upset tum. Don't know if the upset tum brought on the bad hed or vice versa. Anyway went back to bed when the children had left for school and had a sleep. Feel a bit better now but my stomach feels like it has been used as a punching bag and my head a little delicate. Managed a small bowl of soup for lunch though.

Buzy - website looks great

Giddy - hope HRM feels better soon.

KP - LK already. Green with envy.

Su2ie - hope you managed to treat yourself to the yarn you wanted.

Jennie - hope you feel better soon.

Angel - have a good day at work

L2K4MB - enjoy your knitty day.

My sister brought round yesterday a friend of hers knitting that she wants me to pick up the stitches for the band so will do that later as I need to look out my circular needles (loads of stitches) so will carry on I think with another of Giddys hats. Finished 2nd one last night.

Have a great day everone.

Afternoon girlies ...... I'M SOOOOOO excited ..........they've made me a knitty moderator :cheese: It's all happened this morning & there'll be a post about it soon. Only hope I'm up to the job .................. What with that & the website thingy with my teapot jumper on & a bit more sleep last night I'm a happy bunny :-) Oh & I've got my new LK today too!!!!!!!

Susie - think I might get some of that colinette yarn when I have a few pennies. Let us know what you get.

Dee - sorry you had a bad night :-S I can't remember the last night I slept as well ............ I do understand. <<>>

Need my lunch now but will see you later.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx