The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Muddled Monday

Now Giddy that is sorta a good think to have IBS with as it will help with the weight loss :lol:

Aww I bet your heart is fit to burst over W! Ellie always tickles me when she says "last morning" instead of yesterday :-)

its great that he's putting words together - last week he'd have just bellowed "CARS" lol.

lol@ ellie, last morning - i cant wait for proper conversation with him to be honest, he'll have us in stitches i'm sure xx

Morning all,

Angel - Have a good day at work.....

Boys up at 6am not to bad.... Stayed at MIL..... Just sorted her rubbis for the bin men..... Not much planned today as here today till OH picks us up after work to drop us home..... So will eventually get us all dressed.... But will be knitting all day!!! :-) Hard life hey.....

good to see ya back matey xxxxxx

morning everyone

my head hurts and i feel dizzy so i txed my tutor to say not in college today, think i may stay and chill all day. this is the first time on my new medication so not tooo bad..been a couple of months :-)

anyhu hope all are well

Yep Giddy its lovely to have "proper" conversations with them but incredibly funny too :cheese:

Jennie hope the new meds settle down for you. Maybe while you're off you can get in a few rows of knitting eh? :)