The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Gilet - finally!

Finally finished and never thought I would - started it Christmas week after all the Christmas knits were out of the way. The colour has come out funny on the camera but its a sort of heather colour in real life. I knit it with the James C Brett chunky wool my DS2 bought me for my Birthday. I've also entered it for the knitty challenge :-)

Hope you all like it, I'm looking forward to wearing it later :cheese:

Oh and I have enough wool left for a hat!

Ok so, I really like that colour, it is blue enough to be a great colour for a piece of knitting, and it is not just that it is a good colour, it is also good to be posting that I like the colour of something that Suzie made. :lol:

(To anyone who missed the "colour wars" on here last year, please feel free to ignore these strange comments).

BTW, I like the tidy cable work too!

Aw thanks RC :-) You really have my son to thank for the colour as he chose it and I'm sure he could not bring himself to pick up pink :lol: Its not quite so blue in real life too, you know how camera's and lighting can alter these things but I do think it is one of those colours that would flatter the majority of people :cheese: