The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
RC7

Knitting Accountability 2010

hhhmmmm good point RC, i think its only patterns that we copy that we cant post, i think originals are ok.

i shall check with an lk admin just to be sure though before i get my knuckles rapped!

xxxxxxx

There is a lot of small things on those lists, and one of them is just things to finnish off..some are three rows from finished.

Anyway, how is everyone else doing?

Where is this new knitting group Mrs Hobson?

Giddy and her Mum's shawl?

The people I haven't mentioned by name....where are you?

:-)

Hi I said I'd update you on my pledge today so her I am. I have desined my flyer and only have the time, date and venue to put in once that been finalised. I have also spoken to a very nice lady from the church who gave me all the info I needed to hire the church hall. They charge £20 for two hours so I am looking into other venues in case I can find a cheaper one but she did say she would mention the club in her Sunday service and pass on my contact details to anyone who showed an interest. I'll let you know if I get any calls. Once I have an idea of the numbers of people that are interested I'll be able to see whether £20 for two is managable as I can not fund it myself so thought any expenses could be covered by a small membership fee but need enough members to keep it cheap. On that note I thought I'd ask you all if that sounds a reasonable thing to do or are these things usally free. Also if you have any advice on venues or anything else all ideas are welcome and would be greatly appreciated.

Andrea

evenin'!!!!

well, the luuurve shawl is finished, and right in time for seeing mom on thursday - i kept doing a few more pattern repeats, then just one more, and one more, in the end i thought, thats enough, its lovely.

OH is very proud of me doing it, and i am too - i've invested time and love into it, i hope mom can feel the love when she snuggles under it.

and RC? great lists!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx