The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
RC7

Knitting Accountability 2010

Giddy, I think it is such a good thing that you and your Mum have each other and can face your loss together, there is no way we should call making her a Love Shawl a failure. Would you like to just add the shawl to your list?

Giddy I'm pretty sure you're not useless but anything that helps you feel a little better is good IMHO - do hope you will share a pic once its finished and of course your mum will love and appreciate it :)

Whay a good idea RC. I can't really think of a WIP pledge as I'm always knitting and only ever do one thing at a time but I am going to pledge to start up a Let's Knit knitting club in my area this year.

I have already subscribed to it on here and am going out tomorrow to the nearby church to see if I can use their church house as a venue. So I guess my next step once I have a venue will be to make up posters/flyers to advertise.

I'l let you know how I went on at the church and updat you all Monday.

Andrea

Pledges List

Angela is to knit a superman toy for her "Wee Man" and get more adventurous with her knitting.

Suzie is to finish her gilet by 5.2.10.

RC is barred from having any new project ideas until she has knitted half her current lists.

Giddy is to knit the following list before she casts anything else on...

Love Shawl for Mum

My Jacket

HRM's hat

the Opera gloves order

the hat, mitts and booties order

Mrs Hobson is to start an LK local group this year.