The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
RC7

Knitting Accountability 2010

Ok, I'm back and I also need to organise myself knitty wise!

I have 2 orders, which i am awaiting the wool for (hurry up!) and i have half a hat completed for HRM and a jacket started for me.

soooooooo, I will not start anything else actually on the needles until i have finished (in no particular order)

My Jacket

HRM's hat

the Opera gloves order

the hat, mitts and booties order.

However, I WILL be making a list of what I want to knit next, and what yarn I am going to use.

There, feel better already

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pledges List

Angela is to knit a superman toy for her "Wee Man" and get more adventurous with her knitting.

Suzie is to finish her gilet by 5.2.10.

RC is barred from having any new project ideas until she has knitted half her current lists.

Giddy is to knit the following list before she casts anything else on...

My Jacket

HRM's hat

the Opera gloves order

the hat, mitts and booties order

We are officially off!

:cheese: Back and left front finished, right front cast on, then all the ribbing around the arms and the fronts :-)

show off! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well it is in chunky wool :cheese:

My problem is getting chance to sit down. I'm always doing household/kid stuff or if the OH is around he always finds a job I've forgotten to do! I'm having to get a bit crafty (sorry for the pun!) in getting a few rows in here and there :coolsmirk:

Don't worry Katy, I am going to be a while getting half way through my list, you won't be on your own in here just because Suzie's going to be wearing her Pledge by dinner time. ;-)

Suzie, I know you won't be offended, but just in case Ellie has been causing havoc and the ice has crept right into your kitchen this afternoon...we are just teasing, 'cause we have big fat hard Pledges to keep.