The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Such sad news (possibly sensitive)

Giddy sorry to hear of your loss, at least you have some final fond memories to look back on.

I think there is a phrase that goes something like when you lose someone you love that person becomes a memory, and that memory becomes a treasure.

Thinking of you and your family through this tough time, and know that if you need to find someplace for any reason, be it escape or laughs or an ear to bend then you know where we are.

Katy I am very sorry to hear about your Dad. I can only echo the others sentiments and tell you that I will keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. And that big dad shaped hole you have - well it wont disappear but you will fill it with memories, from what you have said you have lots of good ones to put in it.

Take care and know that we are here for you whether you want a chat or a rant or you just want to talk about your dad.

Giddy,

My heart goes out to you, even when someone is ill you are never prepared for such tragidy. Always talk about your dad it does help especially through these very dark days and remember the good times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, especially your mum who must feel as she has lost her right arm in life.