The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Such sad news (possibly sensitive)

Oh Giddy. My heart breaks for you. You will be forever thankful that you had such a lovely day with him & that he shaped your life in such a good way. My thoughts & prayers are with you at this time. I pray you'll find all the strength & comfort that you need in the days ahead.............. Much love .........................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so, so sorry to hear your terrible news. As others have said, I am so pleased you had a wonderful day together on Boxing day, and I will add my thoughts, love and prayers to those above for you at this most difficult of times. Take care, and I hope to be here more regularly should you need to chat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Giddy, I would like to add my heartfelt sympathies to those already posted. My heart goes out to you and your family. I will remember all of you in my prayers. Take heart from the wonderful day you had with him. Your wonderful memories of your Dad will keep you going through this awful time.

Thinking of you all.

With much love. Sharon xx

Oh Giddy, that's so sad. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :down: When someone that close moves on to the next world (or whatever) the hole they leave cannot be filled by anyone else. When my dad died at age nearly 94, 5.5 years ago, I didn't realise what I'd lost 'til he was gone. What I can tell you is he'll always be with you. When you look at that empty space that's left you'll have all your memories of him and that will help to fill it like nothing else can. Memories are so important. Keep hold of them. It sounds like your dad was pretty amazing and you'll see little bits of him in other people who knew him well, where he has touched their heart also. You'll never stop missing him, but I believe he'll always be with you. Hopefully you have lots of support from the rest of your family and you'll all get through this somehow.

Take care Giddy, I'll be thinking of you. :)