The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
squeakiemouse

Wintery Wednesday...Brrrrrrrr!

Hi all,

Hope your all wrapping up in this very cold weather!

Finally got sick of calling the landlord for a reference so we typed one up ourselves, i'm done with him, he's able to take our money but can't write out a few lines for us after we've been here 4 years!!

Hope you all have a great day!

again another quiet day on here

well jahovas whitness came and went, had my lunch and was goin to sit and relax but decided to start making the bags for xmas giftys....i managed to get 3 done when the thread for underneath ran out.....i cant for the life of me get another bobin back into its place...grrrr so i guess my OH will do it tomorrow. it only means 1 more bag to make and 1 present to wrap :-) i feel organised :-)

stil not heard from OH so not sure whats happening his end. prob a take away for tea then.....

have fun all i am off for a hot choc

Sorry I've not been around since Mon. Going out Mon eve was too much for me & I spent yesterday in bed :-S Our internet was playing up earlier but seems ok now. Just want to let you know the doc said today that Rich's cancer is terminal & they can't operate. As you can imagine this is the worst news just before Christmas. I'm feeling very teary so won't be back today. Sorry ..............................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Buzy thats awful news. so sorry

Just back from seeing the folks and checking theyre ok with food and what-not over the C period. Took Mums stocking and few bits to be put into Dads with me . It was fairly easy going, the worst of it being just outside my own door as we had rain last night that promptly froze and the poor postman was all over the place.

Even tho Mums is out in the sticks, their roads werent too bad. I suppose all those tractors and farmers jeeps bombing up and down with food for the cattle in the fields at the top of the hill helped and there was only one place where I had to go carefully as the run off from the fields had gone across the road and frozen.

There were even carefull drivers on the motorway - not a speed deamon in sight there or back, which is a rareity. If anything people were being a little too cautious ( well I happen to think 40 on the motorway when theres not a speck of ice, snow or fog anywhere in sight a tad too cautious, but thats just me :) )

Walked the dog when I got back then came on-line.

Gonna do a couple of hours with the old L-plates later and a bit of knitting (surprise, surprise.

Keep warm everyone

:cheese:

evening all

buzy, i'm so sorry to hear about Rich's condition - big hugs to you and chris xxxxxx

was crazy today at work again, and i took warwick round morrissons for the fun of it - wow the shoppers in there!!!!!!!

i've got a new wii game to try tonight and maybe some more knitting

cannot believe its christmas eve tomorrow!

lots of love everyone

xxxxxxxxxx