The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Tree Topping Tuesday!

yeah glad its over :-)

hoe u get references sorted, and yeah he should sort it asap or get the other company to call ut lanflord to hurry him on.

i am now goin to chill downstairs with my knitting and the tele and prob a hot choc :-) as now i ahve done all my homework that i can....means i deserve one lol (so much relief)

have a lovely day all and hope all the ones not here are not workin toooooo hard in this cold and icy wether

Back from Tesco's. It wasn't too crowded I just felt annoyed that I couldn't find anything as I normally go to the smaller one not the big one. Bargain of the day was 2 big trays of parsnips for 1 euro. I love potato and parsnip soup and of course love them roast with my Christmas dinner so I'm pleased with that (I know its sad!).

Anyway just having a sit down and a coffee while Ellie has a snooze then I guess I'd better get cracking with wrapping pressies and tidying up. Still not found a place for all the tins of chocs the OH bought (and none of which I can eat boo).

I hope all those who don't have time to post today are not too stressed or working too hard as well Jennie. Enjoy your knitting :-)

yeah glad its over :-)

hoe u get references sorted, and yeah he should sort it asap or get the other company to call ut lanflord to hurry him on.

i am now goin to chill downstairs with my knitting and the tele and prob a hot choc :-) as now i ahve done all my homework that i can....means i deserve one lol (so much relief)

have a lovely day all and hope all the ones not here are not workin toooooo hard in this cold and icy wether

We've said it to the company bout the landlord and they've told us its our responsibility to get the reference sorted, the landlord has since called and said he's trying to reach his sister in law etc etc.. urgh i dont wanna have to worry bout it while we are away for xmas but its not looking like it'll be sorted until we come back, how annoying!!

Thats me finished work until the 7th Jan:lol: . I plan on doing a little knitting and then maybe a bit more knitting. I might squeeze in a bit of cooking and laundry - if I have to - and then some more knitting while celebrating the festive season .

I have just received my secret santa gift, a parcel of mohair from Kemps and picked up some lovely soft chunky from my LYS in the sale, so I am spoilt for choice for things to knit with.

Hope everyone who felt grotty is feeling better.

evening everyone

well, still as barmy at work - we've come to the conclusion that this is now the norm............. hehehe, itll calm down soon, probably by about April!!!

i started a little something for ME today, a sort of Cerulean with the yarn that knittingporky sent me as my ss. its looking rather nice, as its chunkier yarn, i've gone down a size and am hoping to get it finished in time for Christmas eve - here's hoping!

hope everyone is keeping warm tonight - its brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx