The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Tree Topping Tuesday!

Very strange Jennie! Sometimes the owners bring post round from the apartment (despite us having changed our address with everyone) and I feel like we're under inspection then. It is good though because if you have a problem they have a maintenance man who is always around and about because they own quite a few houses on our little estate so things tend to get sorted pretty quickly :)

Right best get a move on! The rest of the household is up and about now so nose back to the grindstone so to speak!!!

Jennie i know what its like dealing with nerves and inspectors, i'm sure you'll be fine! Let us know how you get on! Fingers crossed for you!

I've had a mad morning calling our landlord looking for a reference and as usual he is useless says he can't do one as he's working and has his sister in law doing one, so more phone calls to her as i can't reach her and we'd really like the reference sorted before we go away for xmas! Its silly that we have to chase two ppl for a reference and the letting agency is putting pressure on us to get it asap :( without it we cannot move apartments in january! Surely this is his responsibility!! As usual he's passing it on to someone else he doesnt even come to collect his own rent grrr!

Hope you all have a good day :)

11.41 he turned up spent 5 mins askin stuff and said house in general good condition (is that a good thing?? :long: )

i told him garage still leaked over by plug sockets and a crack in the backdoor appeared so signed form and he left....

all that cleaning and panic for 5 mins of ok .....grah i am mad

but he told me nothing to change or add and again the garage should get a look at (3rd time a charm :ahhh: )

done my sociology homeowrk :-) just planning out my interview with OH mom for life stages then i cant do any mroe til i spoke with her :-) thats all my home work then :-) means i have a week of nothing to do bar knit .....heven lol :)

I bet your glad its over now!!! Congrats!! Of course inspectors will always give a bare minimum compliment i'm sure its nothing to worry about , if he told you not to change anything then that is good!!!

Now you can relax and enjoy your break!

Oh so annoying when you've done all the prep and its over in 5 mins Jennie! Glad it went well though :)

Think everyone must be very busy getting ready for Christmas - only silly sausages like us around to chat! Mind you I'm off out in a mo :cheese:

Natalie hope you get your reference sorted - at least for us we were with the same people so no reference needed and we got the keys the day we saw the place too which was a bonus.

Right off to check other posts then off out :-)