The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
nataliewalsh

new member, finished objects

Hi and welcome back from me also Natalie :)

Wow looks like you've been busy too! Lovely makes :-)

Bet it was a bit of a shock when you found out all the changes here :lol: :cheese:

Thank you!!

Yea when I got back on I was like huh whats all this.. had to re register grrr.. find my way around and then I was back to newbie, double grr! :lol:

Thank you for the lovely welcome and all your kind comments! :)

hiya natalie

I was looking through your lovely makes and something seemed familiar - I've seen your letter in another magazine I have!!! You're Famour M'lady!!!!!

nice to have you back, glad you found us!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure about that, although I did send some piccies into Simply Knitting but as far as i'm aware they didnt publish it on the mag! :)

Welcome to the forum Natalie, very good makes well done and congratulations on qualifying as a teacher.

I recognised your jumper, your letter is on pg19 ok Jan Issue of SK

hiya natalie

I was looking through your lovely makes and something seemed familiar - I've seen your letter in another magazine I have!!! You're Famour M'lady!!!!!

nice to have you back, glad you found us!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure about that, although I did send some piccies into Simply Knitting but as far as i'm aware they didnt publish it on the mag! :)

Welcome to the forum Natalie, very good makes well done and congratulations on qualifying as a teacher.

I recognised your jumper, your letter is on pg19 ok Jan Issue of SK

Thank you Helen for the welcome! :)

I wondered this morning when Giddyknits mentioned something about seeing my FO's somewhere ! I sent a letter in maybe 2 months ago and when it wasn't printed a month after I sent in the email I figured they wouldnt print it, I was very happy to see it was when I got my SK today, and i get free needles and a book as a prize... sooo happy now!!