The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Be A Darling Helen

I reckon lots of us could do with a bit of cheering up so . . .

Well to be honest Helen, I'm a bit disappointed.

You promised us something to laugh at and all I see is pretty, delightful sparkly tags. But the tags and the whole thread has made me smile so I'll let you off ;) Well done you've done a great job. Pritt stick does work for many papercraft projects actually, though maybe not a 20 year old tube hehe :lol: . Double sided sticky tape is also handy and glue dots for sequins, gems etc.

Looking forward to seeing many more lovely makes x

Helen

I really appreciate your foray into papercrafting.

If the jewellery organza gift bags are small and you make teensy little gift tags

do you have to include a spy glass to read the message on them? ;-)

Love the colourways and think they are very glam.

Can I come and have a rummage under your stairs too.

Obviously a gold mine! :coolsmile:

:lol: oh Helen you have made me laugh but not at your makes at your comments. Your makes are beautiful and very sparkly. Well done :) You will become a papercraft addict just like the rest of us.

I use different glues for different purpose's I usually use Pritt glue and glue tape on my cards and to apply glitter I used liquid glue (sometimes I use glitter glue). A good tool to have Helen is a bone folder it makes nice clean folds on your cards.

They're really pretty, Helen, and I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

On the glue question, my fave glue is Art Institute Dries White. It's a fab all-rounder. As well as that I always keep double-sided tape on hand, and silicone glue for those really stubborn things that refuse to stay put with anything else, or for decoupage.

Welcome to the wonderful word of papercrafting - you'll find it hard to escape now.. hee hee!

Hugs,