The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Purple Cobwebs

An unusual challenge!!!! Ends 15th November at 6pm ENDED ....WINNERS NOW IN HOF!!!!

Soooo many fandabby ideas!!!!

I'm not sure if I can add a poll now......but would you all prefer me to declare an outright winner plus a runner up, or to split the prize down so more peeps get a chance to play with these little figures!!!! I've dug deep and found two lots of figures, so that's 24 little people in total!!!! I could split that between say 6 people?????

If you don't want to say on general forum, pm me your vote!!!

xxx oooh excitement!!!! xxx

I'd split them. Anyone could still do a lot with even four or five and it makes more people happy! And even one can be a bag charm, brooch, hat decoration etc. I love the idea of getting people to post their makes on the forum, as this is such an unusual challenge, and such a fun one! (and you did ask what they woujld make from them ...)

Downside: it costs more in postage :-/

For what its worth - just my opinion! (well, you did ask!)

xxxx

To be fair to everyone, I will give one full pack to the winner, and then split the second between the runners up.....but you've all got to promise to post up what you make with them!!!!! ;-P

Think I need a monthly deduction going straight from my wages to the post office Maggie!!!!!

x