The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
love2knit4meboys

!!!!!!!!!THURSDAY, THURSDAY and finally more THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all,

Just can't sleep! Went to bed at 10pm then Charlie woke at 3am who woke Jake so gave them some milk. Then woke at 4am so gave them both yet again MORE MILK. Don't have enough for their breakfast and shopping does not arrive til 9-11am. Anyway as couldn't sleep been up since then!!! Nothing installed for today apart from usual housework and the arrival of my hollween costume for the SSSTTRRIIPPPEERRSSS!!!!!!! night Saturday wooohhooooo. Not wearing anything exciting as I'm a size 16 and just feel sooooo FFFAAATTTTTT!!!

Eeerrr not sure if I'm going mad but for some strange reason I have it in my head I could be having twins! Mad I know as it does not run on either side of the family that we know of but just can't shift it??? The reason being:

1) EXXXTTRREEMELY TIRED ALL THE TIME (EERR BIT LIKE WELL, WHY ARE YOU AWAKE NOW)

2) Feel bigger

3) SWEAR FELT LITTLE MOVEMENTS HERE AND THERE WHICH IS WEIRD AS I'm only 9weeks?????????

and finally

4) Always hungry which could coincide with nmb 2 as to why I feel bigger ha ha

I don't know!

Anyway enough of the essay!!!

xxxxxx

morning Fi - hope you have actually gone back to bed now!

twinsssssssssssssssss - blimey how exciting!!!!! Not to rain on your parade though, I was the tiredest I have EVER been when I was pregnant, hmmmmmmmmm but then I could have slept the day away. Maybe your just overtired - would make sense if the boys have had you up that much.

I got another hat done last night, biday pressie for my mom, so thats her sorted lol. Last day at work for me, and only in till 12 again - i like that shift!!!!! got tomorrow off, then in again for 5 IN A ROW - evil shift planners!!!

I also cast on the second glove for christmas present, but am so used to knitting in super duper chunky, that it felt weird to be knitting dk, so i put it down.

hope everyone has a lovely day, i'm off for some jammie toast now before reprobate wakes again (I think he may have nodded back off !!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I feel like I am up late now!lol

Actually managed staying in bed late today( my youngest has been fighting the clock change so was up from 4am yesterday!)

got tons of laundry to do today, but the main jobis finishing dd's halloween costume- done the front of sally(from nightmare before christmas) but she will have no dress back if I dont get on with it today!-now that would be really scary!lol

arggh@the thought of twins! BUT my 3 pg's(and births) were all sooo different and all single babies! and my shopping isnt coming til friday! I started getting it delivered when I was really really bad with morning sickness( so bad I couldnt go inot a food shop!) but have carried on since- sooo much easier than taking the boys in the supermarket! oh and 2 and 1 yr olkd and pg again- no big surprise you are tired!lol

giddy- your shifts sound nasty ...but your christmas ticker is scaring me!!lol

Morning all,

Got work again today then dentist for check up (hope none of us need any work doing particularly me and DH as it's so expensive). Having an evening out with my dad at a presentation at DCFC with the Chairman and some ex-players. Been to one before which was really interesting so should be a good night.

Fiona - hope you've managed to get some sleep now and feel a bit better. When I was pregnant I could sleep for England. I'm not surprised your're exhausted with 2 under 3s. Do they still have a nap? If so you should have one at the same time.

Giddy - Jealous you're finishing at 12 but working 5 days in a row including Sat and Sun I don't envy. I work everyday 9.30 to 3.00 and have weekends off as it fits in with school great.

Cathy - urgh to the laundry. Hope you manage to get it all dry. Good luck with the halloween costume. I'm using at sewing.

Have a great day everyone.

Woooo! twins. I too am up early for a change, woke at 6.30 wide awake and decided to get up instead of snuggling back down. Hope everyone has a good day and I hope your shopping arrives earlier rather than later Fiona, there's nothing worse than a toddler with milk withdrawal :snake:

hello all :-)

i feel really sleepy today so not planning on doin much :-) bar a bit of housework and some knitting hopefully

wow twins would be interesting...but i bet very very echausting........

my partner not wanting to spk to me today he not takin his phone because i am apparently irritating :-( we had a bit of a fall out about double standards(i have to take note of what he says but does he care about my ideas and my feelings......nope i have to like every part of him becaiuse it makes him ... him??) and the fact i am fed up of being his mother (cleaning up after him etc) o well it will get sorted... he at work now

sorry for semi ranty thing... mroe of a get off my chest thing i think lol

anyhu can get on with my happy day of ...... housework lol