The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like Mondays

Did you mean noise damage IS the main contributor or it is not the main one? Typical of doctors eh? Weird that he/she would not want to get to the root of it for you :roll:

Anyway, I suppose one of my fears in when I'm old, when the boys have moved out, and if OH dies before me (seriously morbud I know) I just dread being old and alone and listening to the noises in my head!!!!!!!!!

For all my complaining about the noise these two rascals make at least you always have plenty of ambient noise! :lol:

:ahhh:

hehe make sure they have kids when they are older then Dreamy, or buy lots of small noisy animals if ya plan to do away with ya oh before you peg it.

I was downstairs in the kitchen setting up Alex's fave veg soup, chopping away at the veg and the first time in ages I realised I was hearing ringing downstairs even though she had left the TV on while she hogged the pc. Didn't last long or I got distracted listening to Sarah Jane adventures :lol:

Meant not :) one word missing and a whole sentence can change. Can be all sorts of reason, sensitive to certain pitches. There was a lady in the paper yesterday who was sensitive to low pitches. But mine is definitely high. And when I said pretty, have ya ever seen Miss Congeniality, can't recall if it's one or two.. where she's stood on the stage with lots of glasses of water filled to different heights and she runs her finger along the top of them and makes music. That is one of the noises I sorta hear. So in a way, pretty, but annoying :cheese:

pffft with all the noise kiddies make, we'll struggle to hear the clicking of our needles by then, though saying that, they'll prob have stopped us using noisy needles due to 'elf and safety :roll: