The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

I dont like Mondays

Hello all

Been at work today, playing with Zippy, George and Bungle :cheese:

I'm going to get on with my knitting now, i'm busy with my halloween knit, hope I finish it in time.

On box office tom morning then no more work until next week AND Dave's a theatre wed, thurs, fri and sat night so loads of time to sit and knit (hoping Daniel plays ball and goes to bed when he's supposed to!)

Hope Callums feeling better Angel, that bump sounds nasty.

Just been snuggled up on the bed beside bf with the lovely welcoming hum of my pc in the background - heaven, until he decided he needed to go for a run to help burn some calories, I coulda stayed in the bed but I'd just fall asleep too early if I did that. I did hint I was gonna steal his toblerone which he didn't seem to mind about, and just popped back in the room to say I can have it if I want - woot. I have a bit of a tender tum atm. I had a liquidiser for a stomach earlier, and have had next to nothing to eat all day. Had tea and just felt it was going to come straight back out, but wasn't sure which end - tmi I know :lol: And when I'm feeling delicate ya can't beat naughty food!

I have alex in bed, and has been for the last 2 hours nearly, if I wasn't so tired I'd be knitting right now - bloomin typical!

Dark if squishee had an opposable thumb, she'd be knitting too!

It's not that I have trouble sleeping, well.. when I am at home I don't.. I have tinnitus and when I'm here the room is dead silent and all I can hear is a high pitched hum or ringing noise. And I just can't sleep through it. Ipod does either volume too quiet, or volume too loud, but not volume just right :-/

:lol: moo I think you're right, I think Squishee is a knitter trapped in a cats body!! She's curled up and gone to sleep at last too.... I was beginning to think she would be worked up all evening. Am feeling jolly proud of myself at the moment, I did a spot of tidying... nothing major just threw away one or two bits, reorganised a shelf and put a washload on but its cleared tonnes of room in my little bedroom. I think I can afford to get one or two more boxes out of the garage tomorrow as I'll be able to put stuff away, use them as storage and make even more space in my little yarn filled hovel :lol: :cheese:

told ya, send your yarn over to me, I'll look after it for you - cat free home too :lol:

I managed to somehow talk my bf out of treating me to an indian tonight - ... but retalked him into offering it up again on saturday - yipee

When you say boxes out of the garage, or said boxes full of yarn that you're planning on swapping with other stuff that can be put into storage, like clothes.. cos who needs clothes when ya have wool to roll in?! :lol: